- Alpacha blanket brought from Peru. We brought this gorgeous blanket with a Native American pattern home with us from Peru. It sat in out family room for almost two years and no one touched it. One day, I looked at it and thought what a shame that it just sits there.
- So I folded it in half and then folded it in half again so that I could find where the exact center was. Then I unfolded it once to see where the neck hole would need to be cut. From there I cut a slit about 2 inches bigger than my head.
- From there, I stitched both sides of the slit down just about 1/8th of an inch. I would show you the stitching, but it really isn't good. If you want it to look good and you don't know what you are doing, I would take it to a tailor and have them do it.
- From the side, it looks quite chic really. Again, with leggings and boots, it would be a great look for the weekends. And, it is very warm!! In fact, I had to remove it when I was inside.
- The poncho can also be worn with a belt. The belt is also more slenderizing. It would be better with leggings and a boot, but for purposes of demonstration, here it is. It's also really warm.
[gallery type="rectangular" link="none" size="large" ids="834,833,831,830,832"]